GLOBAL REFUND PROGRAMME
What we will refund
The Global Refund Programme reimburses You for the Ticket Cost of a non-refundable, unused Ticket, less any Refunds if a Ticketholder is unable to use their Ticket due to one or more of the following Reasons:
1. Any serious Injury or any unforeseen serious Illness occurring to a Ticketholder which results in a Ticketholder being unable to attend the Event for which the Ticket is purchased. The Ticketholder must be examined by a Physician within 72 hours of the claim and the Physician must advise the Ticketholder not to attend the Event.
2. Any serious Injury or any unforeseen serious Illness occurring to a Ticketholder’s Family Member which requires the Ticketholder to provide primary care to that person. The Ticketholder’s Family Member must be examined by a Physician within 72 hours of the claim.
3. Any serious Injury or any unforeseen serious Illness occurring to a Ticketholder’s Family Member that is considered life threatening or requiring hospitalization. The Ticketholder’s Family Member must be examined by a Physician within 72 hours of the claim.
4. A Ticketholder’s death on or within 30 days prior to the Event.
5. The death of a Ticketholder’s Family Member on or within 30 days prior to the Event.
6. A Ticketholder being directly involved in a traffic Accident on the day of the Event, that causes damage to a Ticketholder’s vehicle that creates an immediate need for repair to ensure the safe operation of the vehicle.
7. A Mechanical Breakdown of a Ticketholder’s vehicle within 48 hours of the Event, resulting in the non-use of the vehicle as transportation to the Event. You must provide proof of the Mechanical Breakdown, such as a tow truck or mechanic’s receipt or a police report.
8. A Ticketholder who is on Active Military Duty having been deployed overseas at the time of the Event.
9. A Ticketholder being directly or indirectly involved in a traffic Accident en route to departure on a Common Carrier resulting in the Ticketholder missing transportation to the Event, provided that the transportation was scheduled to depart no more than 48 hours prior to the Event, and the Common Carrier was unable to accommodate the Ticketholder on later transportation which would arrive in time to attend the Event.
10. A Ticketholder not arriving at the venue due to a delay by the Common Carrier used for transportation.
11. Severe weather conditions which result in the Ticketholder’s inability to attend the Event. The Ticketholder must be unable to reach the Event by car or Common Carrier. This does not include weather such as heavy snowfall with roads open, ice on roads, or abnormally heavy rain, unless the intervention of authorities is involved. If the Event is cancelled due to weather, the Ticketholder will not qualify for a refund.
12. Fire, burglary, vandalism or Natural Disaster which causes the Ticketholder’s home to be uninhabitable after the purchase of tickets and before the date of the Event.
13. Fire, burglary, vandalism, flood, or Natural Disaster which causes the Ticketholder’s place of work to be unsuitable for normal business practice after the purchase of tickets and within 48 hours of the Event.
14. A Ticketholder’s or their Spouse’s job is relocated 100 miles or more from the Ticketholder’s primary residence. Accepting a new job with another employer is not considered relocation and does not qualify for a refund.
15. A Ticketholder or their Spouse being laid off or terminated through no action or fault of their own, after at least 3 continuous years of permanent employment with the same employer. The termination must occur after the purchase date. Self-employed workers, volunteer workers, or any other unpaid workers do not qualify for a refund.
16. A Ticketholder being required to serve jury duty or being served with a subpoena or court order requiring attendance in court the day the Event is scheduled, preventing attendance of the Event.
What will we not refund
No refund will be provided as a result whether directly or indirectly of the following:
1. Pre-Existing Conditions;
2. Intentionally self-inflicted harm, suicide or attempted suicide by a Ticketholder;
3. Mental or nervous health disorders, including but not limited to: anxiety, depression, neurosis or psychosis; or physical complications related thereto of a Ticketholder or a Ticketholder’s Family Member;
4. Alcohol or substance abuse; or conditions or physical complications related thereto of a Ticketholder or a Ticketholder’s Family Member;
5. War (whether declared or undeclared), acts of war, military duty (unless specifically covered), civil disorder, or civil unrest;
6. Nuclear reaction, radiation or radioactive contamination;
8. Epidemic or Pandemic;
9. Pollution or threat of pollutant release;
10. Any unlawful acts committed by a Ticketholder or Ticketholder’s Family Members
11. The Event being cancelled by the venue or promoter for any reason (including bad weather);
12. Lost or stolen Tickets;
13. Dental treatment, except as a result of an Injury to sound natural teeth;
14. Participation in any military service, maneuver or training exercise not overseas.
15. Making a false or fraudulent refund application or support a refund application by false or fraudulent document, device or statement;
16. Submitting your refund request more than 45 days after the Event
17. Any expected or foreseeable events not listed under the What we will Refund section
· You must make all necessary arrangements to arrive at the event on time.
· You must not be aware of any material fact, matter or circumstance, at the time the Global Refund Programme was purchased, which may give rise to a refund request.
· You must take all reasonable precautions to prevent or reduce any request for a refund.
· Unless we agree otherwise:
o the language of this document and all communications relating to it will be English; and
o all aspects of the contract, including negotiation and performance, are subject to English laws and the decisions of English courts.
· The Global Refund Programme is non-refundable unless cancelled within 14 days of purchase and the Event has not taken place. To cancel the refund protection, You need to contact the vendor within 14 days.
· Accident means an unexpected, unintended, unforeseeable event.
· Active Military Duty means serving in the armed forces.
· Common Carrier means an entity licensed to carry passengers for hire by air, or on land or water. Common Carrier does not include vehicle rental companies.
· Epidemic means an outbreak of contagious disease that spreads rapidly and widely and that is identified as an epidemic by a recognized health authority.
· Event means an entertainment, theatrical or recreational event for which a Ticket is purchased.
· Family Member means a Ticketholder’s Spouse, live-in employed caregiver, Spouse’s caregiver, parent, legal guardian, stepparent, grandparent, grandchild, child, foster child, ward, step-child, sibling, step-sibling, in-law (parent, child, sibling), aunt, uncle, niece or nephew.
· Illness means a sickness, infirmity, or disease that begins after the Ticket is purchased, prevents Ticketholder from attending the Event, and is not a Pre-existing Condition.
· Immediate Family Member means a Ticketholder’s Spouse, parent, child, foster child, step-child, child-in-law, grandparent, grandchild or ward.
· Injury means bodily injury caused by an Accident, directly and independently of all other causes and sustained on or after the purchase date and before the Event Date.
· Mechanical Breakdown means a mechanical issue which prevents a vehicle from being driven, a flat tyre requiring professional roadside assistance, or a vehicle becoming inoperable. Mechanical Breakdown does not include running out of fuel, the need for routine maintenance, or inoperability because of lost, unavailable or stolen keys.
· Natural Disaster means flood, wildfire, hurricane, tornado, earthquake, tsunami, volcanic eruption, blizzard or avalanche that is due to natural causes.
· Pandemic means an Epidemic over a wide geographic area that affects a large portion of the population.
· Physician means a licensed/qualified medical practitioner who is practicing within the scope of his or her license/qualification and who is licensed to prescribe and administer medication and to perform surgery that is appropriate for the condition and locality. A Physician does not include someone residing in Your home, an Immediate Family Member, or Your in-laws (parent, child, sibling), aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, or legal guardian.
· Pre-Existing Condition means:
o An Injury to a Ticketholder or Ticketholder’s Family Member prior to the Ticket purchase:
o Illness of a Ticketholder or Ticketholder’s Family Member for which:
§ Medical advice, diagnosis, care, or treatment was recommended or received by a Physician or for which symptoms exist which would cause a prudent person to seek advice, diagnosis, care or treatment; or
§ That required taking prescription drugs or medicines, unless the condition for which the drugs or medicines are taken remains controlled without any change in the required prescription drugs or medicines.
· Refund means:
o Money returned to You by the supplier;
o Any credit or voucher for future events You receive or are entitled to receive from the supplier; or
o Any credits, recoveries or reimbursements You receive or are entitled to receive from Your employer, a credit card issuer or any other institution.
· Spouse means a Ticketholder’s lawful spouse as defined by law and includes civil unions and domestic partners.
· Ticket means a single ticket, whether purchased individually or as part of a series, issued on paper or electronically to one entertainment, theatrical or recreational Event and paid for in full by You.
· Ticket Cost means the total amount paid for one Ticket, including any prorated taxes, fees and shipping costs.
· Ticketholder means the person to whom this ticket is issued and has incidence of ownership under this ticket. Ticketholder does not include a Ticket Reseller.
· Ticket Reseller means a person or entity that buys tickets for the purpose of resale, and includes any marketplace designed to facilitate such resale. Ticket Reseller includes ticket scalpers and ticket brokers.